|How many European & British Champions will tell you their secrets?
The Protrain Racing Kart Team has been managing and coaching novice drivers through to European Champions for over thirty years and is recognised as one of the leading kart racing teams in Europe. The Protrain Racing Kart Team operates at club, national and European championship meetings every weekend throughout the year and can take you from being a novice to a European Champion.
Protrain will provide you with the best possible advice as leading experts in the sport and the best equipment, maintained to the highest level, to maximise your kart racing performance.
It may be that you do not have the time or space to maintain and store your equipment and need professionals to carry this out for you, the Protrain Racing International kart racing team will provide all of this and more in a enjoyable environment, free from the wind, rain and excessive heat whilst providing refreshments and seating.
The Protrain Racing Kart Team
- We are Twice European Champions and winners of 9 National Championships
- For Novice Drivers from the Protrain School
- Club drivers wishing to have the best
- National Championship drivers maximising their performance
- European Championship drivers looking for the edge
- Club racing every weekend focused on PF International, Kimbolton, Shenington and Whilton Mill kart tracks and travelling throughout the UK
- National Championship racing in the Super One Series Rotax LGM and MSA series
- European Championship racing in the RGMMC Rotax and X30 European Championships
- Testing every Wednesday at Whilton Mill
- Testing at circuits used for National Championships
- Testing throughout Europe on tracks used for RGMMC European Championship
- Bespoke trips to European tracks for testing purposes through Club to National and European Championship Racing
Continual Expert Advice on
- Driving – racing lines, braking points, braking technique, clipping points, throttle application
- Race craft – rolling laps, starts, overtaking, defending, slip streaming, winning!!!
- Chassis set up – castor, camber, toeing, ackermann, tracking, tyre pressures, weight distribution, ride height, rigidity,
- Engine – working closely with British & European Championship winning Steve Ogden Motorsport, dyno testing
- Carburation – jetting, float heights, low jets
- Gearing – for maximum lap time and overtaking opportunities
- Kart maintenance – preparation, prevention of failures, accident damage
- Over 40 years experience of kart racing
- Professional and knowledgeable Race Engineers
- A Race Engineer to maintain and adjust your kart for you
- Transportation of your equipment
- Awning and refreshments
- Maximise your potential
- Fast track your progress
- Save costly errors
|RH1 – Consultancy
|RH2 - Consultancy and Race Engineer
|RH3 - Storage, Preparation, Transportation and Consultancy
|RH4 - Storage, Preparation, Transportation, Race Engineer and Consultancy
|National Championship please call
|European Championship please call
For all prices please add VAT.
For more detailed descriptions of our Race Hire Services please email us at email@example.com with your postal address and proposed class and either club, National or European racing and we will be pleased to send you a full proposal.